Tuesday, April 15, 2008

your arm's too short to box with God.

defined

soul - n. the principle of life, feeling, thought, and action in humans, regarded as a distinct entity separate from the body, and commonly held to be separable in existence from the body

There's a specific reason why I have an obsession with the definitions of words. It's knowledge and knowledge is power. Of all weapons, my mind is the greatest one I have. This is also true wit most people but they just don't realize it. However, how can one say something if he or she doesn't truly knows what it means. Like I showed with "dumb". It truly means someone who can't speak. But that's just me. I read the dictionary when I'm bored. One of my most frequently visited websites is dictionary.com. But someone who lives a poetic and lyrical life needs to always be expanding his vocabulary. And boy do I have an interesting vocabulary. I never use it though. Well in the sense that I'm not one who voluntarily speaks. I'm reluctant to talk to new people because I've found myself wishing I never met a person way too many times. But that's irrelavant. I think to myself alot but that's how I learn alot of the times. Just thinking hard about things. Whenever I'm thinking and I can't prove something, I physically go look to see what the outcome would be. Maybe I should speak more so that others can learn from me. Only reason I don't is because I want to learn more, and the only way I do that is by listening and observing. That is probably the major imbalance of this world. People like me stay to themselves and the "dumb" ones contradict that meaning and act as both an oxymoron and a regular moron. Simplified: Those who know don't talk, and those who talk don't know a thing.


Speaking of imbalances, I've found the emptyness. I need company. I need ears to listen to what I have to say and people to share my knowledge of life with. I had that with my "brothers" but now that isn't present in my life, it's fucked with my brain. But I need a group of intellectuals to break bread with. I think that's why I've turned to this blog. Even though not many people read it, I feel as if I'm talking to someone. And hey you never know, someone I don't know about may be reading this. But still I guess I need to express myself because all that I have to say is trapped inside of me. This is why I guess I don't mind talking to my counselor because she has a different point of view. She isn't uneducated either. So it's an intelligent conversation everytime.
I talked to an old friend of mine and I might finally be launching my rap "career". DJ Young F-F-a-a-ate is working on a self mixtape and I plan on makin a guest appearance. I have been planning on doing this forever but we lost contact. It's different now. I make my audio debut and I know Victor is going to love it. Plus I will be able to express myself taking a load of stress off of my head.


ISS is mind-grueling. WOOOWWW. It's actually taken a toll on me. I sleep throughout the entire thing and it has me in a sleepy mood all day. Tommorrow is the last day. Thank God. I actually hallucinated the first day I was in there. I had my head on the desk sleeping and I guess the weight of my head on my arm cut off some blood circulation and I envisioned someone I knew reaching out to me as if I were dying and they were trying to save me. CRAAZZZY. I felt as if I had seen my skeleton swimming in eternal fire. The person who reached out to me was mind boggling too. By that Imean it was uncanny. I think it was a message but I have yet to decipher it.


NBA Playoffs begin Saturday. I am sooooo excited. If the Magic play Detroit in the second round I am buying tickets.





THIS YEAR'S MOST VALUABLE PLAYER IS KOBE BRYANT. This is him jumping over a moving car. This man is amazing. I hope the Lakers and that Pistons meet in the finals. I'd probably faint. XD

No comments: