Wednesday, April 9, 2008

life can only get better from here.

defined
dumb - adj. lacking the power of speech

Just thought people should know what they are really saying. Had a very positive day today. Didnt go to school again but it dont matter. I wasnt doin anythin important. I went to my drug free living meeting. blah. I was court ordered to do that bullshit. I been doing it since January but Im glad I have. It was there where I met the man that told me the phrase that I will remember till I die. "Life is funny." Yeah, he is my counselor. Coolest man I have met in the system. He hooks me up too. He gave me Magic tickets, circus tickets, and is even taking me fishing this weekend. He's my dog. And he is alot of positivity in my life. Th aspect I respect most about him is that he has been through the system himself. I love that. He has been arrested and commited crimes and even done drugs. He is not like all the other people that think they know what they are talking about in the system. How you going to tell someone how to handle what thy are going through if you havent gone through it yourself? This man has so he knows what he is talking about, so I actually listen to him. He has alot of wisdom too.

"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."
-Immanuel Kant

Ahhh. Yes. 6 more weeks till school is out. I might have to take summer school and graduate in July but fuck it. I just want my high school diploma and to move on with my life. Its not like I had some close friends or some shit in the school I'm in so I dont care if dont get to graduate with everyone else. As long as I have that paper that says I'm done, I am happy. Got plans to make and money to take. I meant make. =]

Man I am doing alot of shit this weekend. But alot of fun shit. Especially on Saturday. Unfortunately I gotta see my P.O. and go to Saturday school before MG.

Still can't wait. I know Maria can't wait either. XD

No comments: