Monday, April 28, 2008

busier than I-4 durin rush hour

defined
gab - v. to talk

I have that gift. So I've heard.

Skit-so-frenic has been super busy. Well of course theres school and I found out that even though I will be a "rainbow" graduate, I can still walk with my peers on graduation day. Apparently, if you have two of the three graduation requirements, you can walk and they will give you a little paper with a bow that looks like a diploma, but it aint really. They call your name and you walk up and grab that paper but when you open up, they might as well write in big letters "PSYCHE". Whatever. After I do that I will go to summerschool and get it over with. Then I begin building my life. I've already started saving up money. Unfortunately I have picked up old habits to gain this money. I know I said I retired. Think of it as a pension plan. But I have the opportunity of getting a job at either a supermarket or at Disney, courtesy of my brother Fate. Haven't technically had a job since McDonald's. I did the thing at United Temps, but technically it was"Angel Valentin". I went to work with "Jaime Ramos" and Manuel Maisonet, who was really hisself. Good times. So we shall see.

I am going back to NY in June and I CANT WAIT!!! I have a week to chill with my bruddas Bam and Flako, Margarita, Lali, Yanissa (Cause what happens in the Bronx stays in the Bronx), and Leah. (See previous parentheses) And of course the niggas from the old block. But thats gunna be easy because I'm gunna be stayin with Flako. I might go see my dad, that is, if he still is alive or not in jail. If he still exists then I'll go see him and punch him in the fuckin jaw. If he is dead then I might piss on his grave. My mom told me how he used to hit her. This was news to me. But I know my father's nature, so I believe it. Apparently, he tried to hit my mom's stomach while she was pregnant with me. Fuckin faggot. Hittin women just shows how much of a female YOU are. (Of course if she got the balls to hit a man, then she should have endurance to get hit by a man.) Nigga aint do shit for me, aint teach shit to me, and according to the shit I heard, motherfucker didnt even want me to be born. Maybe it's cuz he had two other daughters already. He now has about 5 or 6 OTHER daughters and I'm his only son. Nigga used to always make me seem like a big deal cuz I was his only son. I doubt THAT nigga. But I take back what I said about him not teachin me shit. I inherited my ability to deal drugs and steal so cleverly from him. Also, I inherited the ability to talk my way out of a fucked up situation. But the most important thing that nigga taught me was how to NOT be a father. You live and you learn. Especially learn, from EVERY situation. Knowledge is infinite. I even got his faggot ass name. I'm glad I aint junior, though. He is Hector Luis Melendez, while I am Hector Luis Rivera. The only reason I have my mom's last name because the faggot wasn't there when I was born to sign the papers. He threatened to beat my mom if she didnt give me his name. If not my mom was gonna name me Johnathan. I like Hector though. But the motherfucker wasnt there for most of my life. He spent 8 years of my life locked up and I spent those years believin that my pops was my brother and sister's dad. And that nigga denied me in my face sometimes. At 9 years old that can be harsh emotional wreckage. Regardless of all that, I'm glad that happened. Who knows, if none of that shit happened, I might not be where I am at today.

I went to grad bash on Saturday and of alll people I could chill with, I chilled with these two white boys who were the funniest niggas on earth. XD They had me rollin the whole time. They made it fun. The highlight was the moment where some girl, who might I add was lookin fine as hell, grabbed my ass while I was passing by her. It was like a little feel, not a full grab. She then turned around and gave me that look and turned to her friend and started laughin. I aint act upon the situation even though I shouldve. Fuck it, two tears in a bucket.

This video is hypnotizing. It's by Crystal Waters, who teamed up with Alex Gaudino for Destination Calabria, the song that Enur remade. It was a good remake, really I cant say it was bad. It's funny though that T.I. sampled off of this beat, Gypsy Woman. The person she talking about in this song is her. It just mesmerizes me for some reason.


Man I been braindead lately, due to all the busyness. I needa chillpill. XP

No comments: