Friday, April 18, 2008

bond is my life. so i live by my word.

defined
unrequited - adj. not returned or reciprocated

Unrequited love. A term I hear alot and now it has some meaning to me. Not really love. Still, I wonder if she knows.

It's the weekend and I feel like doing nothing. School has taken enough out of me. I'm gunna catch up on my sleep and watch the playoffs begin. People have invited me everywhere and I told them off. Dammit, I probably should go. It would balance me out mentally. I may give it a try. Theres a group of people from school that are going to the movies to see "Forbidden Kingdom". I wanna see it so bad, I just don't have the energy. I'm actually contemplating on going to relay for life if anything. At least I'll be helping fight cancer. Here's a verse I wrote in class. Man, I'm glad I'm losing focus towards the end of the year.


Divine mechanisms of rythm and poetry
Rebel to the 5-0, yo, they all knowing me
Yet I'm still roaming free, allergic to them handcuffs
I'd rather quest financials and acquaint "bankuhz"
Never try to spank us, call forth the militant
Get split between the eyes, call it "Central Intelligence"
With much diligence, blood we spillin it
High speed chase with jakes, boy we "Hot Wheelin" it
And I'm Top Billin it, like the second audio
My bars is so ill they cause pain to ya cardios
My whole party knows, beef comes partly froze
So don't freeze up, cuz enemy fear hardly shows
Blazin, love you aint hurtin me, give you room for emergency's
plottin with currency, fast money's an urgency
Born to be murkin beats, I'm a street messiah certainly

I think I'm gunna record that one. The motivation behind this one is definitely Nas. I wrote it to his "Suspect" beat. It was stuck in my head so I just went with it. I doubt I'm gunna record over it, I just wanted that New York "fly gangsta" flow. Here is a sample.


P.S. Go Detroit Pistons, Orlando Magic, San Antonio Spurs, Utah Jazz, and New Orleans Hornets. I got alot runnin on them to win. Playoffs start tommorrow. I can't wait!!!!

No comments: