Monday, April 14, 2008

can i live till my last day?

defined
jazz - n. music originating in New Orleans around the beginning of the 20th century and subsequently developing through various increasingly complex styles, generally marked by intricate, propulsive rhythms, polyphonic ensemble playing, improvisatory, virtuosic solos, melodic freedom, and a harmonic idiom ranging from simple diatonicism through chromaticism to atonality.

Let's try something new shall we? And if you don't get it, listen to some jazz. It's my poetic side kinda.

Ain't a dumb dora or even a gold digger
I'm stuck on this sheba, she elastic, go figure
If I ask to neck, I'm sure it's a "No nigga."
Never tried, but I just know nigga
I'm holding a torch, doesn't even have a flame
This girl picture perfect, even outside the frame
She the cat's meow, her sex appeal to blame
Don't mistake me for a cake eater, I don't like no game
I seem to lose everything, but everything's jake
Got me feelin hard boiled for god's sake
I can't take this crush, it got me broken
It may seem like horsefeather words are spoken
Copacetic charisma make me seem all set
But the only fish in my ocean makes that all wet
Never am I a lounge lizard, won't give her the line
But in a way, I really wish she was mine

Maaaaan, I feel empty. Man, life is mass confusion. MAAAAAAN, I need some positive thoughts. (I see what you mean Maria) I don't even focus in school anymore. I just space out and think what in the blue hell is next for me? What is going to happen? It's not like I'm going through somethin drastic, I just don't know what to expect. For example, I think waaaay into the future. Like I wonder what this world is gonna be like years later when I'm old and gray. I wonder if I make it to see my old and gray years. I wonder what happens when those years are over and my life is 360. Who am I going to grow old with? Bleh. Today it felt like a part of me is missing. And I think it is. Its not the nation because if there is one thing I learned about the nation is that you don't need to be Mr. Cool Latin King Guy to be a king. You just need to LIVE by the manifesto, which alot of kings don't do and has given us the "gang" label of today. Alot run around acting like bloods with yellow bandanas. But it's not that. I don't know. Something is missing and I can't put my finger on it.

School was crap. I was late for my bus which stung more than usual because I've started contemplating on the car situation. Whatever. I always miss my bus and the school was sooo tired of my shit that they gave me 3 days of in school suspension. Yay. It was also partially due to the fact that I missed a Saturday school but I had to go to my probation officer that day. Well they didn't care. I guess the dean judged me and figured I was a billy badass. I only have latenesses on my school record. For THAT school. But still. Fuck him. Also, I was in such a rush that I managed to throw on some black dickies with a black long sleeved tee and it made me look emo. I didn't care because I don't care to much how I look in school, as long as I'm comfortable. Thing is I would look down and feel worse. Black is depressin when it's all over your body. sigh.

No comments: