Wednesday, April 2, 2008

spring break.

defined


education - the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life.






Something I'm working on gettin this year.






Spring break has sucked reaaal hard so far. For certain reasons. Only thing I'm lookin forward to is Mardi Gras, wether a certain person goes or not.





Sortah like Jesus at the Last Supper




Even had a Judas




Even if I act tougher




I seem to be the rudest




Givin my body as a sacrifice




My mind is my support




Yet noone even acting nice




Their help comes up short





A lost cause in the midst of problems



Doesn't even matter if I try to solve 'em


[The message portrayed is that I've been betrayed]

1 comment:

Maria said...

your words make me happy.
i hope you feel better =)

your #1 fan, maria