Friday, March 21, 2008

money over bullshit.

defined
bullshit - 1. Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.
2. Something worthless, deceptive, or insincere.
3. Insolent talk or behavior.







Fuck the bullshit. This is my new motto. I used to like the "Fuck Tommorrow" motto which I adapted from Nas, but this "M.O.B.[S.]" one really makes sense. Fuck Tommorrow was in the same sense as live every day like it was your last. You know like "Yo we can hang out tommorrow.", I be like "Fuck Tommorow". But money over bullshit. For real, I'm done throwin away my life. I'm tryin to get acquainted with them dead presidents. I need a new job though. Preferably a 9-5 cuz my current occupation is not doing so good. Now all of a sudden I'm half drunk. ^_^ Anywho, moving on. So yeah bullshit, like females I guess. They only absorb from your wallet. Cuz nowadays it ain't about how good you treat her, it's the shit you buy her and the car you drive and shit. "Fuck who's the baddest, a person status depends on salary." Right? So get paid and get laid. I suppose. meh. It would be nice to find a good girl out there, but I guess those are extinct. meh. Also, fuck being too nice, too. Ain't noone gonna get you what you want in life but you, but that is irrelevant, I just been actin too Mr. Nice Guy-ish. Point is I gotta work on my plan to move out once July comes. It's my 18th birthday on the 18th of July and my mom already told me what she was getting me for my birthday. A suitcase to pack my shit in and a dollar for the bus. I'm sure I'll have my car by then. 5 bucks for gas then. That won't even get me that far. Here's a fun fact: You pay more for bottled water than for gas. People complain about gas prices but they support the war. Hello?? Doesn't anyone know what embargo means?? Cuz that is what is preventing us from getting oil. You can thank good ol' President Bush. Like father like son.





Good job America.



8 bars and I'm out.

Tryna figure out why is these current mc's wack

Got Rockets that shoot 22 straight like T-Mac

Not a rat, but still askin where the cheese at?

While these herbz is rockin fake ice like freeze tag

And I'm gunna redeem rap, cuz these magazine fags...

Is bout to get sonned like a mean dad

Ratchet is sick, and my magazine's bad

After that, his torso won't be visible like some kind of jean ad

If you wanna say "Skit wack, we nicer."

Don't say it over my shoulder like a backseat driver

Cuz nowadays Skit is makin it hard

I'm the Cingular that be raisin his bars

Niggaz talkin bout they aint gonna take all that

Runnin metal in his mouth, make his brace fall back

For these hoes, I got more wood than baseball bats

But my mind on track like railroad tracks


No comments: