Saturday, March 1, 2008

Intro



defined


lyr'i*cal - adj. expressing great rapture or great enthusiasm


don - n. [[Sp < L dominus, master]] Sir; Mr.: a Spanish title of respect










A good friend suggested I do this and I guess this will be my new rhyme book. My rhymes express shit I been through, am going through, or will go through. My rhymes basically reflect my life if you can decipher them. It's like a lyrical diary you can say. This first verse was an about me I had on MySpace (myspace,com/kingskitkbglt360). It basically is what I've been through and a lil backround history.








The name chosen at birth was Hector Rivera
Tryin to make it alive in my teenage era
Born around the time Quest was askin "Can I Kick It?"
Our destiny is written, homeboy we don't pick it
I dream of livin in homes where the fences are picket
But currency's a show, and I need to buy a ticket
Native of the boogie, like Grandmaster Flash
The girlies got gassed wheneva I strolled past
Reminiscing on the days like Pete Rock
The fiends warming up to my sheet-rock
New school brother with an old school kick
Highschool mother with out full wic
Tired of rags, wanted the riches
Robberies and crime when the trigger finger itches
But that's in the past, cause I outlast
Brothers like Bam is success to my task
Thinkin with a mind that's money orientated


Envious niggas knowin they hate it
I'm screamin' "Fuck Tomorrow!", don't know if Ima make it...
[started 6:33 P.M. 2/5/08, finished 6:43P.M. 2/5/08][continued]
Most men lives are borrowed, but me I had to take it!
Everyday is a new issue, but I never subscribed
It's like a sandstorm that never subsides
I done seen shit that'll make you rub eyes
'Pac wasn't kiddin when he sed thugs cry
Fast money is equivalent to Nirvana
Poverty makes niggas hungrier than pirhanas
"Life is funny", is what an old timer told me
I said,"How so, if the hood dies slowly?"
He said,"Just live a little. It'll show, b."
.....ight fo' sho', b
So after all the sins, fights, and GTA's
The weed puffin' till I couldnt breathe for dayz
Being the victim of many kunivin bitches
The abusive husbands whose good wives in stitches
Watchin as the white man thrives in riches
While the maze of the ghetto makes some dive in ditches
It occured to me what G was wisely statin
The men who jealously watchin, despisin n' hatin
Those souls are destined to afterlifes with satan
You may not understand the point I'm creatin
I'll leave it at, "Just live life, don't be a dummy"
One day you'll realize that life truly is funny...
[started: 4:51 P.M. 2/6/08, ended:5:17 P.M. 2/6/08]


By: Skit






1 comment:

Maria said...

ive alwyas like this lil rap.
im glad u made a blog,now ihave somethin to read everyday.