Thursday, March 20, 2008

my anti-drug.

defined
impression [im-presh-uhn]- 1. a strong effect produced on the intellect, feelings, conscience, etc.
2.the first and immediate effect of an experience or perception upon the mind; sensation

I played basketball for reel today. I haven't played a real game for a while, but I was messing around in P.E. today and people's was like he nice. Obviously I'm nice. LMAO I'm probably varsity bound. However, they asked me if I wanted to play afterschool with them. Now I got there and these guys SUCKED. So I'm playing and I guess these guys rubbed off on me cuz' all of a sudden, I SUCKED. Go figure right? meh. Well I looked at it and I figured out why.

1. DO NOT PLAY BASKETBALL IN DUNKS!! They call em dunks but i cannot see how people can dunk in them or even play ball in em. or even RUN in em for that matter. My ankles are killing me.
2. Those guys hacked like no tommorrow.
3. It was a fullcourt but one side had double, the other had single rimmed. Guess which one my team had? HUGE disadvantage for ANYBODY
4. We picked a short team. They had an average height of like 7 feet and shit.
5. They called some bitch ass calls and cried about it.

The good thing was that I had some credit on the court. There were a few that knew what I really can do. But messing up like that on the court is like getting tongue twisted in front of a girl you been eyeing for a while and finnally got a chance to talk to her. I did pick my game up a little later on in the game but I still could've done better. However it is not over. Apparently what I went to was like some unerground event of basketball players, like Fight Club for b-ball I guess. So now I found my anti-drug. Yes, I am a basketball fanatic. Repeated, fanatic. Anywho, today re-taught me the toughest thing street ball can teach you.

The first impression is the last impression.

This is reely true for ball, but like I said, I already got my respect on that asphalt.

Here's something. When was it cool to fail your classes? Since when was it soooo fucking amusing to people that someone is so mentally incapable that they can't progress past one of the SIMPLEST education systems in the U.S. in Florida? How is that the guy that slacks and doesn't give a fuck about a class or gpa is the funniest nigga on the face of the planet??

Linda: Hey Ramon. What did you get on your report card?
Ramon: I got straight F's. Hahahahaha.
Linda: Oh Ramon. Your so funny. Hahahaha
Ramon: I don't care. Fuck school. Hahaha I'm rich and spoiled and my parents give me everything so fuck it.

Imma be laughing at Ramon when he's serving me my number 7 with extra pickles cuz he couldn't do some extra credit. How do these guys live with themselves? w.e

Education is the most important thing ever. period. I need not explain that.

I wanna give a special shout out to my number one fan Maria. Thank you for your support on this here blog. Your the best fan evveerrr!!!

"Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

-Sun Tzu

No comments: