Thursday, July 3, 2008

let's get stoned like medusa baby...

My weekly agenda:


Smoke.
Smoke.
Smoke.
Smoke.
Slow down my smoking.
Get lost in Kissimmee.
Start smoking again.
Smoke some more.
Getting a job.



Hancock blowed but Hulk was the shit. Love Guru made me laugh so hard...then again, I was high. =[


I've been spending my time battling online. After winning those 5 straight battles, I lost 5 straight. Maybe its the reef? Got a championship battle to redeem myself though.


I've realized that I'm not the best known person because I choose to be that way. I wont talk to people I've just met unless something tells me I should. If they start a conversation, I'll talk back. But besides that, I'm the quiet guy in a room full of people. I like to observe others first. You never know when your going to need that information. Some shit goes down and they try to accuse me, I know who was around me to clear my name, wether they know me or not. But I observe everything and everyone. Sometimes it could be wordless moments that say the most. Two days ago, I was hangin out in my hood with some old smokin buddies, (Some dreadhead that knows how to navigate.) and we went to a gazeebo that most people smoke at. I saw three hispanic dudes who look closely affiliated to the crown...er crowd I used to be around. They were smoking so it wouldn't have been appropriate to bring it up. Same went for me cuz I was already high, but on point. Now it may sound like me being paranoid, but I have several reasons for thinking so. First, there has been a pattern of them going after some of the cats that have been in since back when. Second, we can identify eachother wether the other has colors or not, not to mention they are the only group of people I'm extremely popular with. Third, I had the only staredown with one of 'em. I think he knew who I was and vice versa. They smoked and I was just sitting there observing. They kept their right over left and everything was on the left side. (folds, jewelry, hats, headband) And the one that stared me down...lol...had black and yellow on!!


Oh and the "rey" that hates me the most lives in Orlando. He knows where I live but I dont know where he is located at.


So now I'm being watched in my own hood? lmao


Dont stop there though. I got contacted unexpectedly by the moon. He was acting like everythin was all good. But instead of saying "bruddah" like he usually did, he called me his "nigga". Something aint right. Well he made it clear that they dont want him talkin to me, but why does he get in touch with me now of all times? Oh and the bitch I said can "act" is acting like she wanna fuck with me. She doesn't, I can tell. She always hits me up like "Hey, boo." and she even told me she loves me but I doubt that. She is trying to set me up or send me to do something. A vibe tells me this, oh and she keeps askin me mad information. Like where my mom works at??? Get the fuck out of here. Try harder. There's more detail to it, but I dont think anyone will get it.


Seems like my past is haunting me. Or my split personality is having an identity crisis. Skitsofrenic Vs. Hector. Skit ain't going down without a fight. Here was his last attempt to turn the tables.


Last weekend was Stylistic's 21st birthday. So I'm like,"Fuck that, Imma go smoke with him." My plan was to spend the night over there. Mind you, he lives a county over in Kissimmee. Well I stayed the first night. The second night was different. I was supposed to go home that night but I was left hangin. Just wanderin the streets like I used to. Hangin and smokin with this one and that one. Like my old days. I used to just drift aimlessly into the streets. Like a leaf in the wind, I had no control of where I was goin, I just went. I relived it for one night. And I felt like Skit again.

'
P.S. Hip-hop is still alive. Due to Nas's "Nigger Tape" and Royce Da 5'9's "Bar Exam 3".

No comments: