Thursday, July 24, 2008

I agree. WTF happened to jams that made you feel good?



But I'm cool like that, I'm cool like that, I'm cool like that, I'm cool like that, I'm cool like that, I'm cool like that, I'm cool like that, I'm cool, cool


And I'm chill like that, I'm chill like that, I'm chill like that, I'm chill like that, I'm chill like that, I'm chill like that, I'm chill like that, I'm chill, chill


Blink..blink..blink..blink..blink..blink..blink....


Think..think..think..think..think..think..think...


I'm peace like that, I'm peace like that, I'm peace like that, I'm peace like that, I'm peace like that, I'm peace like that, I'm peace like that, I'm peace, peace


Check it out man

I groove like that

I'm smooth like that

I jive like that

I roll like that


Yeah I'm thick like that

I stack like that

I'm down like that

I'm black like that


Well yo I funk like that

I'm fat like that

I'm in like that

Cause I swing like that


We jazz like that

We freak like that

We zoom like that

We out...we out...

Sorry. I get into that song.

1 comment:

Maria said...

i lovee that song.