Tuesday, July 8, 2008

fuck livin' [negative] 'cause [positivity] spreads faster.

I FINNALLY GOT A JOB INTERVIEW!

Yeah man. This changes alot. They drug test so I've stopped smokin' weed. Haven't smoked in almost a week. There's a downside to that though. I've been stayin' inside, 'cause I know if I go outside then Imma smoke. Everyone I know out here smokes and if I'm around them...temptation is a bitch. Well the interview is for Westgate resorts, booking tours or some shit like that. Fuck you, pay me...like nasty hookers!! lol Scratch that. I aint quoting Weezy ever again. Quoting him is like sex and drug, eveybody's doing it. smh


Yo yo yo. I'm turnin' 18 on the 18th. Growin' up sux. But my aunty getting me a bottle of Patron and I'm debating on wether going to the club or renting a hotel room and throwing a party there. Problem with that is I dont wanna bring random ass people. I just want my peoples there. The problem problem is..everyone I know is different in character so it's gonna be pretty lame, I think. I'm thinkin' if I do that then I'm gonn have to invite everyone. BUT B.Y.O.B.!!!! LMAOOO





Yes. Hip-Hop is still breathing. Nas returned to the style and level of rap he was on when he made "Illmatic". This is definitely his comeback album. He hinted a little comeback when he made "Hip Hop Is Dead", but this is a breakthrough. Nas Escobar has turned back into Nasty Nas. The timeline track is one of my favorites. It goes through all of his classics and EVERY "Illmatic" song. Hero is the first single off of it. And Black President is a song inspired by Barack Obama speaking about the current election.


I haven't looked into it, but I am going to vote for Obama for Ms. Unr...err my number one bloggie fan. =]

No comments: