Thursday, May 8, 2008

rich man, poor man, read the headlines

defined



dictionary - n. a book containing a selection of the words of a language, usually arranged alphabetically, giving information about their meanings, pronunciations, etymologies, inflected forms, etc., expressed in either the same or another language




I wondered was there anyone dickheaded to grab a dictionary and look up "dictionary". Just something that crossed my mind.




I almost forgot about this blog yo. I've enjoyed saying "yo" after alot of my statements recently. Its also been enjoyed by other people. YO, YO, YO. So I've realized I'm not much of a phone person. And it was with the help of a number of chicks who are always like,"Why don't you call me?". I tell them I dont have a phone, but realistically I can use my mom's phone whenever I feel. I just don't like it. Mainly cuz I can't multi task while I'm on the phone. If I'm on the phone, that is ALL I can do.







I aint going to prom. I re-changed my mind. Fuck it. A bunch of people that I barely know celebrating shit I don care about. Plus my date couldnt go and I couldnt find a date worth paying 50 fuckin dollars for. lol




So I havent been focusing on school like I should. Its ok to lose slight focus at the end, but I let that slight focus drop to drastic measures. I missed three straight night schools and the last one I missed I went to the movies to see Iron Man. It was bleh. Iron Man was like Spider Man 3 but vice-versa, all the people of color thought it sucked and all the crackers thought it was good. Spider-Man was backwards to that though, cuz I thought it was good. I really wanna see Speed Racer yo. That was one of my favorite shows as a kid. I would go crazy to see a Speed Racer video.




I havent posted any verses or poetry because I am working on my visit to Fate's booth and I'm back on this site for MC's like I. It is "competitive" rap at its highest. I been signed up since last year but I had a hard time adjusting to its style. Not just any old MC could walk up in there and make a name, you gotta have complex lines and sick word play. Lil Wayne would look like a poodle against pitbulls in there. Right now I'm a baby red nose, but it isnt like it used to be. Ive honed my skills and made them more adaptable. Also Ive expanded my vocabulary and grasped the concept. My first battle back, I lost horribly, but I got much credit. I was going against a "vet" dique. He won but I still got credit for mines. Which is more than I could say for my former battles.




My highlight of the week: I had a blunt put right in my face, and I said noooo!!!











This shit reminds me of my brothers that are locked up. It's Nas as if he was writing to his boys in prison. I believe there is production by Q-Tip and I think it's him on the hook. Its classic Nas from Illmatic yo.



"You was my nigga when push came to shove."
Nas, One Love

Photobucket
Free Phaze, Hush, and Chino. I wonder whats gunna happen when you get out. Are you gunna be down with everything thats going on. I hope the best for you regardless. I would be going through that nightmare with you guys if I had went with yall. Yall in my prayers though, keep ya head up tho.....'like ya nose bleeding'.


AMOR to Hush, Phaze, and Chino

No comments: