Saturday, May 17, 2008

here's my life Rhymalinda for better or for worse.

defined

ragnarok - n. the destruction of the gods and of all things in a final battle with the evil powers


I'm thinkin of this for my MC name. I need a second opinion.


Week 9 of the punchline league and I'm against a scrub. My punch was constructed in less than a couple of hours and I doubt theres some rappers nowadays who could come up with this shit in a lifetime. The dudes name is "Dubb Cee".


i'll shake this brothers raps and break his mothers back, you shouldnt 'cee' walk on the cement


i'll dust dub: his lifes a wrap, the only way his lines are crack is the powder implement


Lines of coke. Get it? I didnt put much effort seeing that the guy I'm against is not so good. Knowing my luck he'll probably pull out some other world shit. lmao naaahh.


School is almost out. And YESSSSS. I gotta take competency exams because I missed so many days last semester, you know being locked up and on the run and all, but it aint shit. Im gettin my diploma and moving on.


Life's a bitch and she hasnt even had her first period yet. Yikes!!


Every MC has their "married to the game" anthem. This is mine.


No comments: