Sunday, May 11, 2008

just give me the mic and i rock like a fuckin fossil!

defined

hardcore - unswervingly committed; uncompromising; dedicated



My mom pointed out that I bring around alot of Colombian girls. So I guess I have a thing for Colombian girls. Some of the few meaningful relationships I had were with Colombian girls. Brigette sortah, and of course Naah. Naah was an example of how I had something good and didnt appreciate it and let it go. We still friends and we still cool but I kinda regret letting her go sometimes. But I dont like regretting. Anywayz. Of course theres Ms. Unrequited. Oh well.



Im feeling super lyrical like Big Pun.



I'm grippin an ax, mc's get split in half

I dont listen to that, why put that shit in tracks?

Everything you've written's wack

Your whole album should be hidden tracks

You know what? I started typin this but I lost the fuckin paper and I dont remember what I had. But that hidden tracks shit was pretty lethal. So was the rest. But I started this entire blog and had to stop and never got finished. But the fan(s) wanted some more and you gotta give the fans what they want.

Well I've really gotten into that league I was talkin about. It's called Lyric Kings. Look at that initialized: LK. Whoa. lol. Well Ive entered the punchline league in round 7 out of 20. In round 7 I lost but I came back with my first horrorcore win in the league in round 8. Horrorcore is when your verse is gorey and bloody and all that. This was my verse.

straight cuts leave torsos red, wake up to horses heads, he just a 'don vito' wit blood blotched in the sheets
get circumsized with a pocket knife, then jerk them eyez out ure sockets rite? put pupils in ure diet so you can watch what you eat


Pretty gorey right? I won so whatever. Well I go into round 9 and it looks like they started putting me against some wack ass niggaz. In my vic, the votes was 6-1. The most votes you can get is 5. Come on now. And the only reason he got a vote was because someone voted a tie, which counts as a vote for each of us. WTF?? lol


Im fuckin up but enjoyin myself while doin so. But inside I need a change and it feels like I'm missin out on somethin. STILL have that empty feeling. Maybe 'unrequited' is bothering more than I thought. I dunno. I gotta do some soul searching or somethin. Some time to just get away and think shit over. Maybe another fishing trip? I dont even know why I feel like this, but I suppose I need to find out.


I just found out that my suspension for my liscence hasnt been on file so I still gotta wait 6 months after I reapply for it or some shit like that. >=O


I finish school Tuesday. Not graduate. School. =/

Ive been lacking in night school attendance and have become the biggest movie goer lately. Ive missed 5 straight night schools but I saw Iron Man, Speed Racer, What Happens In Vegas, Harold and Kumar dos(30 minutes into the movie), and Red Belt. All in the last two weeks. I dont wanna eat popcorn for another month. xp


I STRONGLY reccomend Speed Racer over Iron Man. People might not understand it, but its probably because they didnt watch the show as a kid. It has more action, better storyline, and is a classic-er than Iron Man.





This shit is my life. Literally. If you asked me what my love life looks like, I would reply with something along the lines of this. Watch it and you will see what I mean. Even the paart where they are upside down and the girls are passing by and feeling their heads as they go. It just explains how my life is upside down while the girl who is on the green side of the grass passes me by without me being able to do anythin. Let me rephrase that. Without me taking action. It's The Pharcyde and its called Passing Me By. One of their better known songs from Bizzare Ride II The Pharcyde. One of my top five favorite songs. Bonita Applebum by A Tribe Called Quest and Take It In Blood by Nas are the only songs I enjoy more than this one.

No comments: