Saturday, May 3, 2008

the "pimp" in me may have to die with you

defined
mc - master of ceremonies

Yeah, that's what they mean by mc. Betcha didn't know.

So I have decided to go to my prom, problem is I have until te 7th to buy the tickets and until the 10th to get a tux. I shoudl've planned better but I didn't think I was gunna go. I have a date, which is mainly the reason I'm going. I've always tried to get with this girl but she never even let me get close. Now though she starting to let up, so I'm seeing where this takes me. I kinda still have that thing for that other girl, but "unrequited", so yeah.


I'm gunna have a busy summer yo. Summer school, night school, AND online courses. AND work. Well at least I'm getting it over with, finnally.


A million and one things going through my mind. Alot of imbalances. It's all good though.


You ever come across a song in your ipod and your like,"I don't remember this being there.", but when you listen to it, its one of the best songs you ever heard? That is the story of this song. I remember hearing it before, but I didn't listen to it. There is a difference between hearing a song and listening to what they are saying. I also thought that maybe I didn't catch on to it cuz it was back in my "player" days and I didn't relate to it as well as I do know. Cuz for real, I wanna feel like this about a girl. You know, like a strong relationship without the immature cliches of my day and age, just someone who I can share a deep feeling with and it's because of their inner being rather than the extrinsic values. This song expresses a feeling so beautiful, I envy Common for it. lol I swear I listened to it all day at school.






No comments: