Sunday, January 4, 2009

Time for Bush to pay me beoch!!

Ahhhhh, the time of the year that I hope doesn't suck as much as last year. Well the Giants winning the SuperBowl was great, but my tax return sucked. But I worked 2 jobs this year, so hopefully I can get enough to buy a car. Oh man, then all hell is gonna break loose. Cuz SkitSoFrenic is back on the road, got my liscence reinstated beoch. But shit, I realize, I think some fucked up thoughts. Like some of the shit I think of is pretty fucked up. You gotta catch me thinkin out loud to know what I'm talking about. Like they're like politically, morally, and ethically FUCKED UP thoughts. Not so much cruel, just cynical, "that's fucked up" thoughts. And I'm not trying to think negative or anything, it's just... Well I used to think good things at a magnified level, and I was surrounded by negativity. And now that things are getting better, I think fucked up shit, and sure enough, shit just seems to get better. Maybe its because my brain is so used to fucked up shit, that when something remotely good happens, it seems like the best things in the world.

Instead of naturally enjoying the little things in life, I'm forcing myself to.
I scare myself sometimes.

My promise=countdown of the 15 best Biggie songs in no specific order till the movie comes out. First is "10 Crack Commandments". It's his ten rules of dealing drugs n shit. Produced by none other than DJ Premier. Primo was GOD on this track. His scratches and Chuck D samples all over this track were fucking awesome. Definite classic. Cant a nigga know Biggie and NOT know this song. Fuck that, they cant know New York rap without knowing this song.


peace, love, and nappiness.

1 comment:

Maria said...

chill...relax...enjoy life..not because you have to but because thats what we're here for

i know your not in the easiest times of your life, but always know that someone is doing way worse than you...at least you have the basics..we all gotta learn to appreciate everything more..

eh about the concert im sorry for the q-tip thing I honestly didnt mean to hurt you in any way, but i didnt know how i was gonna get there and finally we got a ride from my sisters friend..its the past tho..

i would go to the john legend concert believe me i REALLY wanna go but its on a school nite and i just found out it was super expensive and since we're in a recession i have no mula for that lol..

hope your good skitie :)