Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Two sides to the coin, who you rollin wit? Soulja Boy or Ice T?" - Joe Budden


Oh no this nigga didn't. Basically what he is saying, is that because Nas came out with his hip hop is dead album, people started believing hip hop is dead. Umm, that is the problem with these zombified faggits we call "listeners and fans". People started doing some stupid dance and were quick to "superman that ho", it started growing. I dunno who the fuck this guy is, but this pretty much explains my response to that. You fucking faggit ass mainstream bitches are buying to this bullshit. The fucking DJ's on the radio stations are being programmed like fucking robots. Hip hop has become a fucking industry. I don't agree with some of the things that this guy says, for instance:

1. Don't encourage Soulja Boy.

2. Don't blame Run D.M.C. and LL Cool J. Well maybe "I Need Love" L but not "Mama Said Knock You Out" L and DEFINITELY not "Rock The Bells" L.

3. Don't down Ice-T so much. He was just tryna expose that fuckin poser.


Agh. In other news, LOOK WHAT IS FINALLY COMING OUT!!!!!!!



So many fucking Tupac movies, it is about fucking time. I am going to see it on opening day. They shoulda picked a different guy. Biggie was uglier and had a cock eye. Oh and fatter. And I hope that isn't the guy that plays Tupac, cuz he looks nothin like him. And I hope they don't make Pac look like a bad guy in this movie cuz the bad guy was Suge Knight. Pac was already dead so it couldn't have been Pac that shot him. Well we shall see on January 16th.


I almost forgot to say what's been goin in my life. I saw that Soulja boy shit and I had to post it right away. Well I got laid off by Westgate, I think I mentioned it. So I been struggling a lil. But I got an interview tommorrow for Burger King. Ugh another fast food. I can choose between that or a job delivering tiles. Imma go on the interview and see which pays more. Besides that, just livin life one day at a time. Trying to keep a smile on my face. Metallica's new cd is the shiznit. We all know how "St. Anger" was a big dissappointment. Well they got back together with Rick Rubin, and by lord if you don't know Rick Rubin, then erase any memory of Run D.M.C., LL Cool J, The Beastie Boys, and any other old school Def Jam artist you may know. Rubin is famous for bring artists back to their old sound. He did it here. Peep.



Btw. A certain someone left me hangin sooooo bad. She pretty much lynched me. Yeah a specific Q-Tip concert that I wanted to go to. I was waiting in Lakeside park for her. Yeah. Haven't heard an I'm sorry or nothin. But she can make it up to me. A little birdy told me John Legend is coming to town. If she'll let me take her, all will be forgiven. =]

peace, love, and nappiness.

No comments: