Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Now that the love isss gooonee!!!

Uhh been a lil unoccupied. How my week has been going so far?

Got my first paycheck. They told me they were gunna mail it but didn't tell me I had it the whole time. O.o Spent some cash. Gave half of it to my moms for rent. ^_^ (lame) lol But now she can't say I don't give when I got. Cuz soon I ain't gunna have shit. Nah my next paycheck is coming this Friday and after that they come in big. Cuz that was just training pay. Pfft Imma eat me a nice meal at mickey D's. Maybe probably smoke a fat one. Hey I've earned it now. I'm advertising Disney tickets on them forums I'm on!! LOL But yeah comin home after work and chillin'. Stopped the forums a lil. I only go on there cuz I'm a moderator for an audio battle league. It's pretty nice. One dude said some sick shit. His name was Faceman.. That wasn't his name but his user name is -_-, so we call him Faceman. lol

"Your just a waste of space like an asteroid belt."

Get it? Waste of space=waist of space=asteroid belt. Nice. Lol

 
Well yeah. Alot of people wanna do things with me this weekend but I think I wanna go see my baby sis Amy and my number one bloggie fan. =]

An by the way. Since I'm in a techno kind of mood lately. lol Here's this..


1 comment:

: ) said...

"Your just a waste of space like an asteroid belt." << lol to that