Tuesday, August 5, 2008

the music sounds better with you.



Wow. Yesterday was finally a good day for me. One of the best I ever had. I will start off by saying this. The first thing I did was prayed. Haven't done it in a while, but I woke up, got in the shower, put my hands together, didn't kneel, and started praying. I don't know exactly who I was praying to, but I know I asked them for an opportunity to change. I asked him/her/it to help me get through this day for I have now realized my wrongs. My wrongs being my actions that only mess up my own life. See, the main reason I prayed was because I was scared I was going to get drug tested by my job. They don't require us to take a drug test!! So someone was with me yesterday. Question is, 'Who?'.

I took a break in the middle of this to spark an L. I even backspaced this so I can capitalize L. And I also came to the conclusion of Fuck a psychiatrist! but I don't remember why. I constructed a punch from it. 

"Your chances are fucking crazy like lady luck boned a psychiatrist."

So yeah my day continued. I finished orientation and now I start training tomorrow. But when I get out, I go find another job. So I said yeah I gotta celebrate. Friggin great. I felt so good. Today was ok. My first day off. My job site was moving so they told me I didn't have to go today. 

Shit. Been doing alot of thinking. I'm starting to get on my shit. Been a lil too busy for a blog.

Here's some of the shit that has caught my interest recently. 






This video is something you really have to observe. It's beautiful. Every single person moves along to a different part of the beat. I look at this song as an image of the world and people. Everyone contributes their own distinct sound to the beat of life. I know that sounds corny, but that's what I have gathered from this video. This has to be something you watch, not something you just look at for 2 seconds and say,"Oh that's nice." I mean the video is pretty old but I want people to see it the way I see it. This was pure genius.

Simplicity
By Snale
The most complex emotion with in me.
Some people see it as weakness,
I see it as a way of life.

Tell me what you see'
I'm sure you've looked around at the world
But have you ever really opened your eyes?
Tell me what you see'

When a man is in the park
Throwing breadcrumbs to a flock of pigeons
Do you see happiness? Joy? Fufillment?
Or just a flock of pigeon'

When a tree sits through the winter
With one leaf holding strong
Do you see solitude? Strength? Independence
or do see it for what it is.

To you anyway.

My lifes made up of the most complex simplicity
I see with my heart, not with my eyes
I draw pictures of life in my head
and it all starts with something so simple....



Do you see the hurt in the man's eyes
Or will today just be another walk in the park
ask yourself
To just see life for what it is
just for a second
Simplicity


I can't take credit for this one, but I must admit I loved it. It was by a dude on them forums. It was intended to be a poem, not a verse. But it is something that makes you think. We tend to complicate things, when everything is much more simpler than it seems. Live life and enjoy it. It's the latter of the two that people have problems with. The amount of time we spend on this earth is so insignificant and small that we need to cherish it. Because in the blink of an eye it will be gone. The simplicity of life: you live, then you die. The End.

No comments: