Tuesday, August 5, 2008

days go by and still i think of you.



Once again, you gotta watch the whole video. There's a story to it. Daft Punk sampled off of this and made an animated video using clips from the animated movie "Interstella 5555". It has the same concept except it was a girl in the guys place. Daft Punk made other videos with clips from the same movie, linking them all together somehow. But I really love this song. It's Dirty Vegas if you don't know the artist. I really hope I don't lose the one I love. I can't say I love someone. Certain women make it hard for me to do that. The rest are 'emotionally unavailable', while my heart lies at vacant. 

Message to my number one bloggie fan. Don't worry about how things are going. Your young, you have your whole life ahead of you with a lot more hardships to encounter. Don't mean to sound cynical, just ain't gunna lie to ya. Remember, it's like I said, if he really loves you, he will show it, if not, it could be a good thing. At this age, it is probably more healthy not to focus on love. Your a beautiful, smart, and charming person. I'm sure things will work out for the best. I hope the dryest of eyes for you. Skit cares.

Speakin' of. I hope to show girls that I want a serious relationships and that I am serious and blablabla. I know I am not the first guy to tell you this and that, I am the first guy to mean it though. Bleh. Lali's blog gives me alot of insight on stuff. I mean, I ended up askin myself the same question though. How do I prove it??? How do I show a girl how I feel and that those feelings are real? That I want to treat her the best I possibly can. How do I get just a simple phone call? Or a chance to break the ice? When is it that I can make a move? I've told you what's on my mind. Mostly you. I may not say things directly, but I deliver the message. I'm scared to approach because wounded hearts tend to feel cornered and bite back. I've tried to heal a broken heart before but it ended up bleeding worse and the only fault I had in it was failing to save her from her past haunting her. So instead, I drop hints. I know you've received the message, you just haven't replied. I know it isn't the best time for you so I will just keep lingerin' around and hope for you to respond.

No comments: