Friday, September 25, 2009

Test... your might

Lol I KNOW yall remember this shit from the movie. My step brother started playing it and me and my little brother started dancing and I was doing kung fu moves in a silly fashion and we were kung fu fighting. It was hilarious. Then my brother got behind my step brother and pretended to be the four armed guy that fights Johnny Cage in the movie. It was a fucking parody. At the end my step bro said "Finish him" and I pretended to snap my brothers neck. It feels good to spend time with my family.



So here's something I put together just now. I'm tired of preaching to woman that all guys are NOT the same. So lemme show you the parallels.

You look for bright spots where the sun don't shine
Watching heart theft and say they've done no crime
When he comes to give you his, you pay dun no mind
As you throw it in his face, I'll tell you "hun don't whine"
Don't step with bullshit and crying because your so sick of trying
But he's legit and trying, and yet you still deny him
It's like your addicted to pain, can't go to AA meetings
And you stick with your man when we say they cheating
Withdrawals
Git's spoiled
Think he's got you strung out, since the first time you hung out
You never had one doubt, you took the fuckin dumb route
And then when you find out, you wanna call time out
So you can spend some time out..
In open waters
So you
Blow my phone up, get my bone up
Relationships are slaughtered
Hope for no son or daughters
Well...
At this point...
I see insecurities, don't think you can endure with me
Unfiltered purity, selfish wants as priorities
You were looking for them in the darkest of rooms
When the lights turned on that's when your heart suffered wounds
Don't look at me, it don't say paramedic on my shirt
I don't own a first aid kit, I expect to cause 'her' no hurt

I've decided to not make my lyrics so self explanatory. They are not hard to get when they are written for you. I just threw this together cuz I was thinkin' of an argument with a chick who keeps crying to me when shit when her man goes wrong and I've been tryna tell her from day one she deserve better but if she wasting time with this nigga, better is gunna find best. Please ladies, don't say all guys are the same, ya'll are just attracted to the same kind of asshole. You do it to yourselves. smh

peace, love, and nappiness.


No comments: