Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One for the now and eleven for the later

I take my time. I rush things.
The choice is mines. I'm indecisive.
I hate love. I love hate.
I'm grown. I'm a baby.
I do evil. I feel good.
I've learned a lot. I have a lot to learn.
Winning is unpleasant. It's fun to lose.
I'm imprisoned. I don't wanna escape.
I'm ugly. I have high self esteem.
I'm beautiful. I loathe myself.
Life is a privilege. Death is inevitable.
I aim for success. I prepare for failure.
I can't get over where I've been. I don't know where I'm at.
I lie about being honest therefore I'm honest about lying.
I stand up against injustice. I have bad posture.
I have a caring heart. I also have a delinquent mind.
I appreciate your concerns. I don't need your accommodations.
My faith is weak. My knowledge is growing.
I am what I don't want to be. I want to be what I can't be.
I am the apprentice. I am the master.
I am the flaws and the perfection.
I am the rights, the wrongs
the good, the bad
the holy, the evil
myself and myself
I'm worst at what I do best.


peace, love, and nappiness.




2 comments:

: ) said...

this is some intense stuff.

good job
and i like how you sorta put some of what we were talking about in it.

: )

Unknown said...

very interesting.