Saturday, June 21, 2008

"...take two and pass..."

Yeah, so summer school makes life hectic as hell. And night school till 8 right after doesnt help. I smoked some more before I went to night school and I got some more left in my drawer. =/

I been smoking everyday since...







I NEED SOMETHING TO NUMB MY MIND!!







Summer school is like bending your knees backwards and educational t.v.......FOR 7 HOURS STRAIGHT!!







I'm taking English IV in there and we did Beowulf. Now I had already read it, but the cool thing about our teacher is that she puts on alot of movies. She put on the 13th Warrior with Antonio Banderas. I remember watching that movie when I was younger, just didn't remember what it was about. And then I'm watching it and here are the comparisons. In 13th Warrior, the plot is the same as Beowulf. A kingdom is under attack and Beowulf goes to help. Except in 13th Warrior, his name was Bulyif, or some shit like that. Well, in the story, 'Herot' is constantly attacked by a monster named "Grendel". In the movie, Herot is under constant attack by a tribe of men who dress as monsters by putting bearskin over them called Grendols. In the story, Grendel's mother is a monster as well, and fights with Beowulf. In the movie, there is a mother figure that they worship. You get the point. What I'm getting at is that the whole story was made out to be farfetched. In fact they say Beowulf was the legend of many great warriors all in one. Thing is that some of the stories got mixed up together. Back then, they didnt have books. They told stories orally. So who knows what could have been mixed up. There was so much shit said that by the time people wrote it down, it was probably nowhere near what really happened. So what if that was the case with the bible? I mean, what if Jesus did live back then, but he wasn't who he was made out to be? Remember, Jesus didn't write the bible, so who's to say those people didn't stretch the truth? Who's to say Jesus was just a persuasive person? After all, he only had 12 disciples. Not to mention a nation of Jews and Hebrews after his ass like he was a cellmate. (Man that was so wrong of me.) Just something that crossed my mind and has exponentially multiplied in thinking quantity.

No comments: