Wednesday, June 11, 2008

my warm up suit is still on

Whoa. Sorry, I know I said I would be back but the same day I posted that blog, I became a moderator for the league. So it means I'm runnin' shit now. Haha, nah just the punchline forum on the site. Well it needs my constant attention, so most of my time on the computer is spent on that site. Don't even look at myspace no more. I'll add a different song every now and then, but my songs always get deleted and it goes back to my most recent song which is always "Go" by Common. Laaame. I'm still 5-0 in the league though, and I'm in a text tourney, so that means WHOLE VERSES!!! Goddamn.


I starts summerschool tommorrow and I been slacking on online school. I might be too busy for anything. Plus Imma start working soon at the resort my momma works at.

1 comment:

Maria said...

im so proud of you!!!