Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"[god]'s plan" has failed

Sometimes there's a side of me that feels as if we are all trying to live long enough to watch ourselves die. Seems purposeless. Yes this is a "why are we all here?" post. Really though, why did [god] put us here? We all live our lives hoping that we walked the righteous path to be accepted through the [gates] on our judgement day. You have some who don't care about the consequences or just don't believe that there is a passageway to such a place. But why put people through this mass confusion of the so called "afterlife" that have driven millions to killing, war, and destruction. I guess it's safe to say that [god] is flawed... SEE? I wasn't struck by lightning. I mean, he was created in our image. The bible has so many holes in it's story there's no wonder why it's called the holy bible. Why not just create us all perfect and immortal and have us born in heaven as angels? Why hold the trial on Earth? Countless souls are being lost and I think that's very selfish of him. Well, I guess [satan] needs some company as well....

No comments: